Monday, January 10, 2011

He could do it!

It was Jan 4 that our family went to Poley Mountain with Kim's family, Moses joined the 3-day ski camp, the kids are divided into different groups according to their ability, of course it was the first time Moses skiied,  he was the beginner. Mr Kim took him for a discover tour few days before the ski camp, he taught him the basic skills, how to stop, how to control his speed.

It was a nice day that wasn't too cold, or too chilly. Moses had 2 hour-class at 10:00am , then he moved to lunch with us. Halbert, Serena were the same group, while Justin was in the snowboard class.

I almost cannot believe my eyes, I was wondering why Moses could ski so well as a beginner level! Well done, good job Moses!  I still remember when he was in Hong Kong, he was so weak in sports. Sometimes we laughed at him because he ran too slowly, or he always couldn't perform himself in sport area. He didn't have confidence even we encouraged him . But today he proves to me that he can do this with the environment change, he got so much encourgement since he moved to Canada !  Too bad that I could not ski with him , I waited with Man and Moses in the cafeteria with Micah, though the all day long, I enjoyed very much watching his skiing, and glad that I could access into the internet with Wifi too!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. This is good experience for him. And also you have amazing friend help you out..That is so awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you mind adding your link to my blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete