Monday, January 10, 2011

Micah's developement


Micah is 2 years 3 months now.. I think it is good to record his development, how nice that the kid can see his own development record when he grows up! I wish my mom has done it for me. I appreciate the advanced technology that helps me much to capture our important moments.

His first walk: when he was 14 months, he can walk step by step.
                      He can walk upstairs and downstair when he was about 24 months, maybe we have too many
                      stairs at house!

His first speech: cannot exactly remember, but he is a smart learner , whatever we speak, he can follow.
                         He can speak the full sentences, both in English and Cantonese .
                         sometimes it is funny that he will say " mommy, awesome! ".

No comments:

Post a Comment