Thursday, March 31, 2011

Learning French !

Due to the change of our status in Canada, I am eligible to take the language course provided by MAGMA. It is a non-profit organization, which receives the funds from Federal and Provincial Government, and it provides service and supports  for new immigrants. I have the hoice to take either English or French as they are the offical language in Canada.
I decided to take French, as Moncton is a bilingual city, which I wish I can speak French with people too.

Another reason behind, it is because Moses will go French immersion next year in grade 3, if I know French, we can learn together, which will be fun and I hope I can support him as much as possible.  I totally understand it is not easy to learn French, I will try my best.
Also, if I have the French course in MAGMA, it can also provide the childminding for kids, Micah can join their class , similar as a playgroup. I believe Micah will love it! Too good that both of us do not have to pay money but can both learn new things!! yeah!

3 comments: