Friday, May 6, 2011

His mother's day card

Yesterday after school, Moses told me he had something for me , but it was a secret. He asked me to guess what it is.. I knew it should be something for Mother's day.. When he arrived home, he can't wait passing me a small craft from school as well as the mother's day card. I always had a very wrong perception, I thought.. most of the girls were sweet to their parents rather than boys, but I was wrong. Micah is not kind of the boys who love to express his feelings too much. All his feelings are inside his heart, like his dad.

He passed me the mother's day card, and he wrote some words there, I was so touched to read them, he is one of the men in the world, who can make me cry and smile from my bottom of heart!  I truly believe that when kids are so simple, they love to tell the very truth to us, he knows his mom loves him very much!


His words---

Dear mom,
I'm writing you a letter telling how much I love you. You always give me hugs and kisses. And I love that you read stories to me too. But you also give me the toys I want and the books I want. You always get me home from school. Have a happy mothers day.

Love,
Moses

M- magnificent
O- one of a kind
M- marvelous.


Such a simple card with some words , but he doesn't know that how happy I am..

No comments:

Post a Comment