Thursday, June 2, 2011

May 2011

Can't believe we are now in June.. I have been lazy for almost a month, it's time to capture what they did in the month of May.  A lot of fun for them , myself and my hubby too, we can enjoy spending a lot of times outdoor , weather is so nice, sky is clear and blue, it will be the most beautiful time in Canada.

some important days happened in the month of May:

5/23- Victoria Day- had a great day with friends from Moncton Market fellowships , staying at John's house for the whole afternoon, we had BBQ, different foods and Kids were playing outdoor.



5/25- Micah was sick suddenly at the mid night, he woke up at 3:00 with stuffy nose, and shaking body, I was so scared that had no idea what happened to him. He started to have high temperature so we sent him to the Moncton hospital at the mid night.  Poor both myself and him didn't have a sleep overnight, he had high fever till morning, we left hospital at 8:30 .

No comments:

Post a Comment