Thursday, November 3, 2011

Their birthday party Sept 25,2011
















It's has been more than 1.1/2 months that I didn't update my blog.. my fault...
I can't exactly remember what's going on after school start, Man has been to Hong Kong for 3 weeks in Sept so maybe it was the reason I didn't go to the blog. I am sure not.
The insurance course started in the 2nd week of Sept, while I was busy with French class, taking them in and out without my " driver".
Time goes too fast, what happened in this Sept ... was their Birthday party, I am so glad that Moses's birthday and Micah's is just 2 days apart, I can totally save time and money , to organize one birthday for them.

On Sept 25, they had the bowling birthday party, we invited Moses's classmates, best friends, and Micah also had his friends came too!

No comments:

Post a Comment