Friday, January 6, 2012

Jan 2012 new year resolution

It is Jan 2012 !! I haven't updated my blog for long time again, in my new year resolution,
I decided that no matter how busy I am, I must write something about our life! They are so precious that I have to keep everything in my mind as well as my hardisk !!

In 2011, I am very thankful that I had so much graces from God, the most importance is the approval of our permanent resident application, and so I could plan ahead for my future!
God is awesome and He know what the best time, best thing are for us. When I reviewed the the pictures in my recent years, I realized that He had the prefect plan for our whole family!
In May 2011, I started learning French, now I am at level two. I am so glad that besides the language that I have been learning, I also met different people from Magma, which let make some good friends there!

I started learning driving since May, but I haven't yet got my license ! Sometimes I am blaming myself why I am Not smart at this area, parking, positing is my weakness!
Remember I had so many fears when I first learned driving. It is my friend Margot from mother's club, who helped me a lots how to drive with confidence ! She taught me almost 13 hours do far,
I promised to myself that I have to work hard on practicing , though there are limitations, like asking somebody to babysit the boys ... It will be Man's turn to teach me parking! Go go go ! God, please help me to get the license , and guide me how to be a good driver behind the wheels! Safe driving!

No comments:

Post a Comment