Monday, January 9, 2012

my study

I forgot to mention about my Insurance course when I talked about the things I have done in 2011. I started the first course of CIP ( Chartered Insurance Professional ) in Sept 2011, which was C11 the Principles and Practice of Insurance. I attended the examination on Dec 5, which the result will be released in few days.... Jan 14.

It is totally different than what I studied and worked before. The insurance industry in Canada is totally different than the one in Hong Kong. Everyone needs insurance here, if they have houses , apartments, automobiles.. and I found that it is a very interesting industry, in which it is very relative to the life of everyone.

I think I might try searching a job after I finished two or three courses, and will see what happen in the next. However, the most challenge is not this course, it should be the road test.. oh, my parking skill...

No comments:

Post a Comment