Thursday, February 24, 2011

a tough week ( Feb 20-to Feb 26)

Monday/Tue/Wed/Thru


It was totally a tough week to me. I didn't get so much physical hurt from the car accident, but with the  effect of the whiplash , I suffered the muscle/tissue pains as well as the headache, I felt like I was carrying a 50kgs weighed backpack. I started doing physiotherapy on Monday, and I need to go 3 times a week. I think it will be good for me.

After the car accident, besides I have some reflections about what God did for me, what He wants me to do, I also feel my family is my most important in my life . I was trying to protect Micah when we were in the accident. So sometimes when I imagine if there was some big problem at me,  then how about Moses, Man and Micah.. oh, too negative!


Moses started to have sore throat, running nose since Tue afternoon, and he woke up in the mid-night and cried, he said he couldn't breath very well, and he couldn't talk as well. It scared me that I gave him some Tylenol. I kept him at home yesterday, and he wasn't feel well in the afternoon. We took him to after hour clinic and he was diagnosed as chest infection.  There were so many tough nights to me, after I woke up to take care of him or Micah, I couldn't sleep again for almost 1 or 2 hours. I was too exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment