Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Mommy, can you please not kiss me outside of our house?

I can't exactly remember when Moses asked me " Mommy, can you please not kiss me outside of our house? I feel so embarrassed . It was because I kissed and hugged him after he came out from the school. It was so funny. I guess it was about the time when he was just promoted to grade 3. Then I asked him why , and I told him because I loved him so much and I couldn't wait kissing him after school. He said I could do that inside our HOUSE, but not outside.

One time, I teased him when we were walking on the way back home after school, when I reached near his friend's house, I kissed his face without his alert.  " Oh, Mommy!! why did you do that ? did I tell you before ? you can only kiss me when you are inside our house..", I laughed immediately, I can't stop laughing .

Not only kissing, but also holding his hands near the school area is NOT ALLOWED.
But when he is at house, he always loves to sit on my lap or hug me at the times.


No comments:

Post a Comment