Thursday, January 19, 2012

my birthday Jan 18, 2012

Yesterday it was my Birthday, the morning my best friend Sarah called me and invited me to her house, Sujin came as well, and I was so spoiled by them , received wonderful presents and had snack time with them.

I feel so blessed that I could make a lot of good friends in Moncton, people here are so nice, when we developed our friendship, I truly feel the warmness and loves from them especially you don't have relatives here. Whenever you ask for help, they will give their hands without any hesitation. After being a mom, I feel that for my every single birthday, it is actually not big day to myself. Instead, the wishes and thankfulness should be for my parents, sometimes I am regret that I no longer see my dad as he has been passed away for 6 years, but we did have wonderful time together, though he was a very traditional Chinese father, no hug no kiss, even some arguments between us.

Yesterday I called mom and said thanks to her, whenever the birthday of your child, it might bring you back a lot of good memories. same does her , and me.  I appreciate my parents who brought me into the world, and brought me up to be a mom of two, and a wife of a man. Stepping into the stage of the life as is , I could experience what the up and down  of a life but I am so thankful that I have God, my parents, my hubby, my boys and my siblings,

Last night, we went to a Korean restaurant for supper , which was excellent, foods and service were perfect.  I suddenly remember we didn't take any photo on my birthday, no birthday cake as I don't want to have.  But a lot of loves and hugs from my " three " boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment